2019 Senator OBA Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme [Apply Now]
Latest Update: We thank all those who showed interest and applied. Thousands of applications were received from Akwa Ibom State indigenes from various institutions across the country. Be rest assured that we will be transparent,fair,and credible in all the stages of the scholarship scheme.
Our screening and verification of applications will start today,08/04/2019 till Thursday,11/04/2019. Successful candidates will be contacted from Friday 12/04/2019 via sms/email.
More information concerning the scholarship selection examination would be communicated to the shortlisted candidates at the appropriate time.
As part of our electoral campaign promises to the people, this is to bring to the notice of students from Uyo Senatorial District studying in higher institutions of learning in the state and beyond, that the Senator representing Akwa Ibom North East, Obong Bassey Albert (OBA) has initiated an educational empowerment scheme, aimed at promoting excellence and providing financial assistance to undergraduates from the Senatorial District.
Kindly follow the procedures below to apply.
1. Applicants must be studying in Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of education at any level.
2. Applicants must be indigenes of Uyo Senatorial District
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are requested to:
i. Visit the official website of the Senator, www.senatoroba.org, navigate through to the “Scholarship scheme” page and fill up the form with necessary attachments (admission letter, passport photograph and local government of origin). Please note that all applications must be made online.
Read the instructions below carefully and fill out the form below correctly to register your application
– Do not fill out this form more than ONCE as doing so will automatically disqualify you.
– Make sure you include a valid email address and phone number that you can be reached on
– Note that your student status will be verified by your HOD/School based on the information you provide
– All Akwa Ibom State Indigenes are eligible
– You must be a student in PUBLIC tertiary institutions (state and federal universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, schools of nursing etc)
– You MUST not be more than 25 years of age by December, 2019
– You MUST be in school currently, but not in final year
– If you have any difficulties, please contact support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Deadline for submission of application is 7th of April, 2019.
Eligible candidates shall be contacted for the selection examination.