2020 Shell (SPDC) Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students in Shell Development Company, SPDC.
The Postgraduate Research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian post-graduate students (M.Sc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
TEAMS / DISCIPLINES:
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Revegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Strategy and Value Assurance: CT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are expected to submit the following:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A curriculum vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information.
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research proposal including: study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s licence. Applicants should not send any additional document apart from those listed under “Method of Application.”
Applications from persons who have previously benefited from post-graduate research internship in any Shell Companies will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com no later than April 15th, 2019