ABU Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session [1st, 2nd & 3rd Batches]
For the academic session 2018 / 2019, the first batch, second batch and third batch names of candidates were released for admission to Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Kaduna State, DEGREE.
For the academic session 2018 / 2019, the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, a provisional admission list containing the names of candidates offered temporary admission to the university’s various undergraduate programs has been published.
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check ABU Admission List.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
- All successful candidates admitted are strongly advised to upload their O’level results to the JAMB portal and accept JAMB’s offer of admission, since failure to do so would result in the University’s automatic disqualification of the candidate’s admission and will be replaced by those on the waiting list immediately.. RECOMMENDED:— MAPOLY ND Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session [Full-Time 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batches].
- Successful candidates are to report for the collection of their admission letters at A.B.U convocation square (main campus) at 9:00am daily.
- You are to come along with original credentials and scratch card(s) of your respective O-levels result for screening.
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your ABU admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Congratulations to all candidates who joined the ABU list of admissions for the academic session 2018/2019