BASU Matriculation Gowns, Oath Form Collection Schedule 2018/2019
The Management of the Bauchi State University wishes to inform all Freshmen/Newly Admitted Students of the Matriculation Ceremony and Academic Gown and Oath Form Collection Payment and Procedures for 2018/2019 academic session.
All Fresh Students are to pay the sum of N1,000.00 each at the bursary department as from Friday 5th April, 2019.
They are to collect their Academic Gowns as well as the Oath Form on presentation of a copy of the electronic teller for the payment for the Academic Gown hire as follows:-
- Faculty of Arts & Education Central Stores, Gadau Campus
- Faculty of Basic Health Science Students’ Affairs Office
- Faculty of Science Bursary Department, Gadau Campus
- Faculty of Law Office of the Faculty Officer
- Faculty of Social & Mgt Sciences Bursary Department, Bauchi Campus
Academic gowns and oath forms are to be collected latest by 4.00pm on Friday 12th April, 2019 and Tuesday 16th April 2019respectively.
Note: It is mandatory for all Fresh students to participate in the exercise.
All students are directed to return the academic gowns to their point of collection latest by Wednesday 17th April and Friday 19th April, 2019.
Loss of the academic gown attracts a penalty of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) while late return attracts a penalty of N500.00(Five hundred Naira) per day.
Ibrahim Adamu Nzalla, CNA