DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Studies Admission Form 2019/2020
The School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara invites interested and qualified candidates into the following programmes:
(a) Perioperative Post-Basic Nursing Studies
(b) Paediatric Post-Basic Nursing Studies
- Candidates must possess at least 5 “O” Level Credit in WAEC or NECO in not more than 2 sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have a valid practicing license of the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess Bachelor of Nursing Science degree for the post graduate programme.
One Academic Calendar (1 Session, 2 Semesters)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Application form is obtained upon the receipt of a non-refundable fee of N7,000.00 paid into Zenith Bank, DELSUTH Account, 1012649719.
- Evidence of Payment must be submitted to the Office of the Head of Nursing Services, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara for an official receipt and application form to be issued.
- Completed Application Forms must be submitted with two reference letters and copies of relevant Certificates addressed to:
The Head of Nursing Services
Delta State University Teaching Hospital,
Oghara, Delta State.
d. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for entrance examination and interview.
e. Successful candidates will be notified via SMS.
Application closes on 31 July, 2019.