Economics Jamb Syllabus For 2019/2020 PDF Download
Jamb has made it very easy for all candidates registered for the 2019/2020 jamb by releasing the syllabus before the examination date to ensure that the student is fully prepared for the CBT jamb examination. You must understand that the JAMB Syllabus is a dignified document or material containing detailed information and guidance on the areas or topics covered by a particular subject. The purpose of the Chemistry syllabus for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is to prepare candidates for the Board’s review. It is intended to test the achievement of the objectives of the course:
1. demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts, tolls and their general applications to economic analysis;
2. identify and explain the basic structure, operations and roles of the various economics units and institutions (national and international);
3. describe major economic activities – production, distribution and consumption;
4. identify and appraise the basic economic problems of society;
5. develop the competence to proffer solutions to economic problems.
You can download your Economics JAMB Syllabus 2019/2020 online and get access to its content. If you want to download JAMB Syllabus in PDF format for use offline, then you are in the right place.