Federal Poly Nekede HND Supplementary Admission Form 2018/2019
We are using this meduim to inform all interested and qualified applicants that applications are invited for Supplementary Admission into the HND Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Please note that the sales of the supplementary form commenced from February 25th, 2019.
Prospective National Diploma (ND) Mechatronics Engineering Graduants who made 2.50 CGPA and above and who have completed their one (1) year IT programme as well as, those with (CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two (2) years of IT Programme are advised to apply for HND into the following programmes:
Available Supplementary HND Programmes
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation Option)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma [HND] Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programmes from recognized/accredited Polytechnic/Monothenic
2. Five Credits Passes in relevant Subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level examinations.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years Post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
4. For more details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses above. Candidates should visit the polytechnic website via www.fpno.edu.ng.
NOTE: Any False data provided during online registration leads to automatic disqualification if eventually discovered.
Method of Application
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on the Application link on the homepage under students.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number [you can do this on your mobile phone]
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500 Naira on Remita platform. Account Number: 0140468461017, Using your invoice number you can also choose to make payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARDS. If you choose the CARD option you will be asked to fill in card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to the School Portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process, submit your data as requested and print our Receipt and Acknowledgement slip. If you processed your payment using CARD options you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All application procedures must be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 25th March, 2019.
6. Applicants can start and complete application process from any location Nationwide. It is therefore advised to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing forms.