FUAM Admission List, Acceptance Fee Payment 2018/2019 Session
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi has released the admission list of candidates offered admission into the various degree programmes for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates can now log on to the University Admission Portal to check and confirm their admission status as outlined below:
Steps to Check FUAM Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is available on the school website:
- Kindly log on to FUAM admission status checking portal via http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
All admitted candidates are to proceed to accept their offer on admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal and Proceed to Print their JAMB Admission Letter Online.
FUAM Notice on Payment of Acceptance Fee for Newly Admitted Students
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUAM admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.