FUTA Postgraduate Admission List is Out for 2018/2019 Session
We wish to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programmes for 2018/2019 academic session that the admission list has been released.
Prospective FUTA Postgraduate Candidates can now access their admission list on the university portal.
Steps to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019
- Kindly log on to FUTA postgraduate admission status checking portal via https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/tabpane/admissionListSetup.php.
- Select the programme you applied for, department and batch.
- Click on ‘Check List’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter
Congratulations to all successfully admitted candidates!