KASU Basic, IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms for 2018/2019Session
For the 2018/2019 academic session, Kaduna State University (KASU) is now selling admission forms to its College of Basic Studies (CBS) programmes. KASU CBS offers admission to: Basic Programme, IJMB and Remedial.
Kaduna State University (KASU) Basic, IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms for 2018/2019 Academic Session
For the 2018/2019 academic session, applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission to the College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University (KASU)
KASU College of Basic Studies Programmes.
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature)
UNIABUJA Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- (A’Level: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Resumption Date for 2018/2019 Academic Session
KASU College of Basic Studies Admission Requirements.
Basic and IJMB Programmes:
- Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes
How to Apply for KASU IJMB, Basic and Remedial Admission.
Interested candidates for all CBS programmes should follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- Continue your registration by login with your Profile details;
- Fill the application form.
- The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
- Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration.
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as Processing Fee at any Commercial Bank on the *PayDirect* platform. Use “CBS Processing Fee (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the bank teller. Ensure you are issued with a payment receipt in the bank.
CLOSING DATE: All hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, not later than 28th February, 2019.