The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) has released the list of documents to be presented during screening and central clearance by the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
KUST Fresh Students Screening & Central Clearance Requirements.
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
- 2018/2019 JAMB Official Admission Letter
- KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- 2018 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
NOTE: It is important for all the candidates to note that they must accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print official JAMB Admission Letter
RECOMMENDED: JAMB 2019 Has Postpone Date Of Mock Examination