KWCON Oke-Ode Basic & General Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020
Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke Ode, wishes to announce to the General Public that the SALES of Application Forms for admission into 2019/2020 Academic Session for Basic and General Nursing, (RN) training has commenced immediately (16th April, 2019).
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination.
1. Minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) to include:
English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry is required.
2. The College does NOT accept NABTEB.
3. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
4. Candidate should be 17½years and not more than 35years old.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Visit: portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng and use your ATM online to make payment of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N10,500).
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;:
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: 24th August, 2019.
For more information:
Call: 08035828541, 08068092326,
visit: Website: www.kwaraconokeode.com.ng
Email: email@example.com or
Please note: Any candidate who purchases the Application Form from individual / unauthenticated site/portal does so at his/her own risk.
Application closes by midnight, August 17, 2019
Bashiru M. Aminu