OAU (CDL) Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form 2018/2019
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Center for Distance Learning (CDL) Executive Masters, Diploma and Certificate Postgraduate programme for 2018/2019 academic Session.
OAU CDL Executive Masters Programmes
Executive Masters Programmes are advanced level of master’s degrees designed especially for mid-career executive professionals.
These programmes are usually attended by full-time working professionals; therefore the programs are scheduled to match this condition.
List of available Postgraduate Programmes
- Executive Masters in Interior Design
- Executive Masters in Professional Economics Science
- Executive Masters in Public Administration
- Executive Masters in Public Health
- Executive Masters in Real Estate
- Executive Masters in Technology Management
- Executive Masters of Technology in ICT Policy and Regulations
- Executive Masters in Managerial Psychology
- Executive Masters in Information Technology
- Executive Masters in Actuarial Science
- Executive Masters in Environmental Management
- Executive Masters of Industrial and Labour Relations
- Executive Masters in Geographic Information System
- Postgraduate Diploma in Research Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in ICT Policy and Regulations
- Postgraduate Certificate in Gender Studies and Social Development
Method of Application
- Pay the Application fee of N20,000.00 through the eTranzact Network from any branch of the following Banks: Skye Bank, Wema, First Bank, or UBA.
- Create your Account by supplying a Username, Password and a valid E-mail Address.
- Confirm your Payment by entering the Receipt Number and the Confirmation Order Number in the appropriate places (if you are paying through etranzact).
- Fill your form, upload all the supporting documents as well as a very recent passport photograph (should not be earlier than 3 Months).
- Print your Transcript Label and follow all the other necessary Instructions.
- Click Here to Apply Now
i. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website.
ii. Valid email address, scanned/digital passport photograph (50kb Max) and scanned credentials have to be uploaded to complete the online application.
iv. The Centre for Distance Learning, OAU has not engaged any individual or organization to carry out the application procedure on her behalf and thus shall not be held responsible for any issue arising from the involvement of a third party.
v. Please always check the website for further information and notices.
SEE ALSO: FUTA Postgraduate Admission List is Out for 2018/2019 Session
O.M. Ogunkoya (Mrs)
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife