Oxford – Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship for Females in Africa 2019
The Adara Foundation, a non-profit social enterprise in Nigeria, focusses on empowering women and advancing education in Africa.
The Foundation shares Saïd Business School’s commitment to greater gender parity in education and supports our aim to foster a global MBA community with representation from all over the world.
New for 2019, the Adara Foundation, in partnership with Oxford University’s Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund, is offering a full scholarship to an exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa.
- Open to female candidates of an African nationality, with a preference for a candidate of Nigerian nationality.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area including the UK, and intending to return to their home country upon completion of the MBA programme.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to Africa’s development.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
The scholarship covers the:
- full MBA programme fee
- provides a living expenses stipend of at least €17299.10.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button.
15th April, 2019.