UITH School of Nursing Admission Form, Interview Dates 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The order of the entire admission process for this 2019/2020 session is as follows:
1. Fill online application form from www.uith.org on or before 30th July, 2019 closing date by 4pm.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR FORM: REMITA 7,500 payable to University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, school complex revolving fund account.
The prospective candidates should posses the following qualification : Five Credits, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. WASC/NECO at not more than 2 sittings.
Candidate must not be less than Eighteen years (18) of age.
Candidate must not be more than 33 years.
Candidate must not have any criminal record.
Candidate must not have deformities affecting the hands.
Three copies of passport photographs is required for the application.
4. The Computer Based Testing (CBT) Entrance Examination holds: On: 17th August, 2019.
At: COMSIT CENTER (CBT), University Of Ilorin Permanent Site, Ilorin
Time: 9:00 am
5. Oral interview date: 20th August, 2019
6. RESUMPTION DATE: for successful candidate in the CBT exam 7th October, 2019.
7. Submission/Closing Date:
Duly completed application forms to which passport photograph and credentials are attached should be forwarded to
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
Not later than (6) weeks from the date of advertisement. Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.
Prospective candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the information on this advert and application form. Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.
School of Nursing, UITH, Ilorin.