University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
UNIJOS admission list – Provisional admission to the degree programs of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for the academic session 2018/2019 is out. Prospective candidates are now able to check their online admission status.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) management has released the list of admissions for the academic session 2018/2019. All candidates who took part in the 2018/2019 post – UTME screening exercise at the University of Jos (UNIJOS) can now check their online admission status.
Check UNIJOS Admission List.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
- Go to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- You are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only on or before March 31, 2019 – UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
You can also confirm your UNIJOS admission status on JAMB portal by follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Read Also: EPU 2nd Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2018/2019 Session
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.