UNIJOS Part-Time (Long Vacation Sandwich) Admission Form 2019/2020
The University of Jos hereby announces the sale of Admission Forms into various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes in the Institute of Education for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES (5 LONG VACATIONS)
- B.A. (Ed) Administration and Planning
- B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- B.A. (Ed) History and International Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.A. (Ed) Religion
- B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Library Science
Admission Requirements for Bachelor of Science (Education), B.Sc. (Ed) and Bachelor of Arts (Education), B.A. (Ed):
Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper or Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years’ duration.
Candidates should also possess Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings while those applying for any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have a credit in Mathematics.
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 LONG VACATIONS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE)
Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE):
Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in Science Technology or Business discipline form recognized institutions.
- To obtain the Application Forms, visit www.remita.net
- Click on ‘Pay a Federal Government Agency’
- Name of MDA – Type ‘University of Jos’
- Name of Service/Purpose – Select ‘Institute of Education’
Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000) Application Form fee and print receipt of payment.
Applicants can also obtain the Forms via the University of Jos web portal mis.unijos.edu.ng or visit the Institute of Education, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos.
All properly completed forms attached with photocopies of credentials must be submitted on or before 31st July, 2019 to: The Secretary, Institute of Education, University of Jos, P.M.B. 2084, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
All further inquiries can be directed to the Phone Numbers: 08037054308, 08036877784, 08061270954
Monday M. Danjem